ScheduleThis was the schedule for the BAPC finals on Saturday 23 October. The contest took place in Student center Plexus, Leiden.
- 09:00-10:00: Reception for teams - Teams are welcomed with coffee and receive goody bags and such.
- 10:00-10:30: Introductory talk - Jacob Boon, head of the organising committee, will give an introduction to the rest of the day.
- 10:30-11:15: Testing round - The teams take part in a testing round in which they can familarize themselves with the computer systems used for the contest.
- 11:15-12:00: Lunch break. If you have any questions before the contest begins, now is the time to ask.
- 12:00-17:00: Contest - The actual contest begins now. Five hours of non-stop problem solving.
- 17:00-17:30: Drinks.
- 17:30-18:00: Award ceremony - The winner of BAPC 2010 will be announced.
- 18:00-19:00: More drinks.
- 19:00-...: Dinner - After five hours of hard work, surely everybody must be hungry. The buffet will have food for everyone!.